256 Papalua Street
Hana Haleakala Helicopter Tour with Sunshine Helicopters
Climb above central Maui and ascend the world's largest dormant volcano,
"Haleakala" (literally "house of the sun"). Discover its immense moon-like crater with pure iron oxide cinder cones towering over 1,100 feet tall. See Kaupo and Ko'olau Gaps, the huge lava flows from the crater to the sea. Hana's nearly uninhabited "back side" is home of the "Seven Pools" and Lindberg's grave. The Hana Rain Forest extends for over 180 square miles along Maui's northern coast and is the largest tropical rain forest in our nation. Tour includes views of Old Hana Town, Haleakala National Park and Kipahulu.
Check in at Sunshine Helicopters Heliport at the Kahului Heliport (Parking approx. $15 not included) by 7:00am for FAA required safety briefing. Depart with Discover Hawaii Tours for your Hana Eco-Adventure 7:30am aboard our fleet of Mercedes Sprinters to begin your 5.15 hr Hana land
tour. Following your lunch BBQ Buffet at Hana Ranch you will be transported to the Hana Airport where your Sunshine Helicopter awaits! Fly above the majestic waterfalls and dormant calderas of Haleakala for your 35-min scenic flight.
Hana by Land aboard Luxurious Mercedes Sprinter
Hana is known as the breathtaking, tropical rainf-orest of the Pacific! Join us along the two-lane windy road to Hana with over 617 curves and 59 one lane bridges for a spectacular journey aboard our fleet of Mercedes Sprinters. There are many photo opportunities with countless cascading waterfalls. Join us as we explore the black sand beaches, waterfalls, and view the bamboo jungles along the Road to Hana! The Road
to Hana is a must-do tour for Maui visitors. The two-lane route, also known as Hāna “Highway”, connects Kahului with the small town of Hana in east Maui. It offers some of the most stunning scenic views of all of Hawaii.
Allow our friendly and knowledgeable guide to share his/her captivating legends and personal experiences with you as we journey the road to Hana together! The Road to Hana is an experience, a journey, a beautiful memory for years to come. We become Ohana (family) as we travel to the very remote area of Maui. Discover Hawaii Tours will offer two swim options, weather and safety permitting, so be sure to bring your suits, sunscreen.
· Ho'okipa Park for a look at Hawaiian style life of enjoying the sea
· Pua'a Ka'a park for swimming in a waterfall
· Kea'nae Peninsula for a true Scenery & Lookouts of Hawaiian Country Living
· Wai'ananapanapa State Park 120 acres of a Must Stop-‐Scenery Area and to Swim at the Black Sand Beach Where Old Hawaii Still Exist
· Ranch Restaurant where a Hot Buffet Lunch awaits you to enjoy! To give you I'kaika or Strength to experience even more rustic views and stops along the Most Beautiful Road -‐ Hana highway
· Bring Bathing Suit and Towel
· Snack:morning and afternoon snacks provided (carrot muffin & fresh Maui pineapple in the morning and granola bars with water for the afternoon land tour)
· Lunch: Among the remote area of Hana, Hana Ranch provides a delicious buffet of Mixed Toss Salad, Steamed White Rice, Chef Inspired Hana Style Roast Chicken, and Fresh Fruit Salad. Chef Inspired Gluten free and vegetarian options are prepared daily upon advance notice.
Approximately 11:15 am - 5:15 pm Tuesdays and Thursdays
Guests over 290 lbs will be required to purchase a Comfort Seat.
Hana is known as the breathtaking, tropical rain-forest of the Pacific! Join us along the two-lane windy road to Hana for a spectacular journey aboard Mercedes Sprinter and Whisper Star Helicopter.
Hana - Haleakala By Air By Land's home is located in 256 Papalua Street